Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tagged

Thanks Kierstyn.... I think.

4 jobs I have had: special education teacher, reading teacher, bank teller, Hardee's cashier

4 films I could watch over and over: Grease, Steel Magnolias, Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde

4 Places I have lived: College Station TX, O'Fallon MO, Springfield, MO

4 Favorite TV shows: Seinfeld, Law & Order, CSI Miami, American Idol

4 Favorite Foods: nachos, turtle sundaes, Gourmet Cheeseburger from Red Robin, cherry pop tarts (and we wonder why I need to exercise)

4 Websites I visit everyday: Kierstyn's blog, Christi's blog, Shelley's blog, google

4 Places I would love to be: the Bahamas, Canada, Alaska, Massachusetts (with Erin)

4 Favorite Colors: black, blue, green & brown

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children: Not sure...

I tag Shelley & Christi (you've been double tagged!)

No comments: