Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary


Bonnie & John are the best in-laws in the whole world. They have shown Jason and I an awesome example of what a long-lasting and unconditional loving relationship looks like. So what better time, than their 40th wedding anniversary, to give them a small token of what they mean to those around them. I created the following montage (it is about 17 minutes long, if you want to watch it) as a surprise for the anniversary party that Erin planned. If you have time watch and enjoy, you can see true love in all of these pictures! Oh yea, Bonnie I'm sorry I was not completely honest with you too.

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

I watched the whole thing! And cried. Very sweet! It was amazing to sit and watch 40 years go past me.

Oh, and baby B looks just like Z!