Thursday, August 30, 2007

My thoughts on staying home

Here are some things I really like about staying home:
No schedule - this morning Z and I decided that we should go to the park, so we did!
Quiet time, although A needs to get a better grasp on that one.
Seeing my big kids at the end of the school day and spending more time with them. Making their lunches & putting in little notes.
Not taking my babies to a babysitter - that was always so hard.
Nursing exclusively (A still hasn't had a bottle).
Playing with Z - we built a space ship out of legos today and his Little People pirate ship is really fun too.

For my friends at work...
Here's what I miss:
You! I miss the adult interaction and eating lunch. :)
Hmmm - that pretty much sums it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget eating ice cream all day and watching soap operas. HAHAHA! ;-)

Love,
Christi