Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sorry, yes, no

Z is working on learning when to say sorry and how to answer yes and no questions. Although at times frustrating, most of the time it is just downright funny. Here are some examples of what I mean. He'll trip over baby bear and say, "oh sorry." Or yesterday he dropped some cheerios and kept apologizing when he realized he was sitting on one. We aren't sure if he's getting the yes or no questions because when we ask are you going to draw on the walls anymore he'll respond, "yes." Now does he really mean yes he is going to draw on my walls or does he simply not understand the question? I'm not sure and I don't trust him! Poor little guy.
Here are some random pictures of what we've been doing the last two weeks. Z loves to play in the pool in his "sipsuit" and A loves to smile and coo at her daddy and her kids.





BEWARE - the next picture is not of my children and is VERY alarming and disgusting!
This is a picture of the horrible (very large) spider that Jason would not destroy - it was right outside the door on my screened in patio (technically in my house!). For those of you who know how large our crickets are you can see how big this spider was!!!

No comments: