Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day 2

So here we are in day two of our cloth diaper drama. A had one leaky one today - but I'm beginning to think it wasn't made to hold it in. Maybe it is a manufacturers joke. It doesn't look like "plastic pants" and it doesn't hold in wetness like "plastic pants." Sadly that leaky diaper was her first cloth diaper today, we went swimming today and the cloth were left at home. Which means we are currently batting zero. We'll see how the rest of the day goes. My theory - although I agree it may be as leaky as cloth diapers - is that if we can use the cloth while we are at home then we are saving money and a little space in the landfills. Yep, I am becoming a tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing, granola eating green girl. hee hee.
My friend Kierstyn will often blog conversations she has had with her little girl, and they crack me up!
Well I have one today with Z.
Me: Z do you need to go potty?
Z: No - grunt.
Me: Z I think you are stinky.
Z: yes, I stinky.
Me: You could do that in the potty next time.
Z: I should go in potty! (and he ran to the bathroom)

Boy wouldn't be nice if the light really came on that easily, on time of course.

No comments: