Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Labor Day

Yippee! My sweet husband is on his way home early, a little Labor Day gift from his company. They fed them burgers and beer and gave them the rest of the day off. Hmmm... that doesn't seem real safe! Jason didn't actually have any beer (the line was too long) so he's okay to come home and spend more time with his loving family. Not a lot to report today. ZA and I went shopping today, which was a learning experience, it was our first time without the big kids (and they are extremely helpful, pushing A's stoller). All went well & Z was my big boy helper and did great.

Cloth diaper note:
This is really a much easier transition that I had anticipated and I feel like we can keep it up. Yea for the environment - double yea for the checkbook. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!
LOVE, ME

Kierstyn said...

Yay for your checkbook and the landfills!

I'm still no convinced.... :-)

But I'm also not SUPER MOM!!!