Thursday, August 23, 2007

Notes about nothing

Today we met B&K's new teachers. How exciting! I thought they both seemed nice, B actually has 3 teachers (I didn't really get to talk to the other two, I just talked to his homeroom teacher). It was VERY exciting letting them know that I was available to help in their classrooms. B&K are excited and both thought they would like their new teachers.

Z likes to talk. I've said many times that he is definitely my child, but here is more proof. Tonight we were driving to get Jason some food (since he got home late and we had 'Meet the Teacher' tonight). Jason burped and from the backseat we hear Z say, "Excuse you daddy." We got a good laugh at that and then he asked, "What you did daddy?" Jason explained that it was a burp and that he should have said excuse me. So then Z looks at me and says, "Mommy, daddy burped." I guess he figured that we needed an update from the back of the van so he told us, "A is crying mommy." As if we didn't know that! Aw, he's so full of information... it is just seeping out of him.

Another funny story. Jason forgot to set his alarm this morning and I realized that when mine (A) went off at about 5:40am. So I woke Jason up and told him what time it was and that he'd forgotten to set his alarm. I was tapped lightly on the head and he laid back down. Puzzled, I asked him if he heard me and he responded, "yes, I just snoozed you." How do you like that? I've snoozed, I've heard others snooze but I had never actually been snoozed myself.

Oh yea - am I the only person that didn't know there was a fee to join PTA? I thought it was a volunteer organization. I need to look into this further, I'm in a quandary over this one. Should I have to pay to volunteer my time? Is that an oxymoron?

Since we are doing notes about nothing in particular tonight I want to put this picture on. Check out A's little foot, she did this on her own. Maybe she'll be my gymnast. hee hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about everywhere, but there have always been fees in our school district to be a member of the PTA or PTO. Strange, I know, but I guess it helps support them. Me

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could snooze your wife. Does that work when she is awake too? Does it work on sisters? hahahaha. That was really funny. :-)

Scott