Thursday, May 15, 2008

Weekend celebration & update

I have put together a montage of our weekend celebration. My DEAR brother, Scoot, took pictures for us (approximately 420ish) so as you can imagine narrowing it down was tedious at best! Thank you Scott you really did get a lot of great pictures (and some not so great)!

So at the end of all this you will find a montage - enjoy.
Until you get there, here's the latest update.
A is now officially a front facing kid! Dr. update - she's approximately in the 30th percentile for weight, 25th for height and shockingly in the 90th for head circumference! Big headed baby!


We got our bed today - sort of... they showed up with it only to find out that they had side boards that were black (the right color) and a headboard & foot board that were brown (NOT right). So I was very disappointed and now this is what my bedroom looks like - phooey!


The cute 3 year old isn't on the bed right now but you get the picture!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. Well, Grandpa Harold looked a little tired. I must say, Scoot did a fine job with the photos. I hope we can make it to the next big party.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those pictures make me realize how much fun y'all had. Especially the one of Scott's foot, that one brings tears to my eyes making me wish we had been there! ;-) Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Christi

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA, people liked the picture of my foot! I can't believe you put that picture in there Sherry. That made me laugh pretty hard. I had a really fun time - tell K thanks for inviting me! Love you all.