Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Z

Three years ago today WE welcomed the addition of a fabulous baby boy. When I say we, I mean WE! B&K were in on the naming of this boy, they even out-voted their Dad so we found out ahead of time that we were welcoming a boy, so this day was a big adventure for us all. I loved putting together this montage - he's got the best faces! Z we all love you and are so glad that you are with us on this journey.
Enjoy!
Be careful though watching this will induce a Zach Attack = uncontrollable urge to hug Z!

5 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Happy birthday Z! I remember the day you were born, it was a Sunday and we (me, Curtis, Michael and Christi) came to see your Mommy and Daddy. You hadn't arrived yet, but I got to come see you as a sweet baby the next day!

And Sherry, I will be honest and say that I haven't had a chance to watch his montage. The overwhelming smell of poop is demanding my attention. :-)

Anonymous said...

Alexis says "Happy Birthday, I love you! Z is my friend, he is so nice." I hope you have a great day and that we can see you soon!

Love,
Mr. Michael, Ms. Christi, Alexis, and Anthony

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Z! Hard to believe you're 3 already! I hope your birthday is wonderful, and your mom and dad do EVERYTHING you tell them to do today.

Love, Andy

And Sherry, top-knotch slide show - you're getting really good at this!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to one of the cutest kids EVER!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cheryl - he really is a cutie!!! Happy Birthday Z!!!
Love, Grandma Bonnie and TTG