Thursday, May 8, 2008

Because...

I'm afraid of my MIL (hee hee - love you Bonnie).

It has been several days since I posted a blog. I am preparing for the BIG party this weekend so I haven't had time to do an update. But here's a small snapshot of what has been happening here. I have a science montage to share soon, we've played with bananas, bottles, balloons and worms - not necessarily altogether. You'll see what I'm talking about soon. A's big thing now is to put everything around her neck (scary!) and to carry stuff, I guess now that she's got this walking thing down pat that she must proceed to the next step - pack mule!
B's still adorable! Z's funny and as wacky as ever and K's just a terrific as ever!
Here's some pictures to enjoy until I can give a real update!


In her right hand you will see K's watch...


Now it is on the back of her neck. Such a silly girl!


Max is not so thrilled with A taking his food jug all over the kitchen.
Or is he just unhappy because we keep his food in an old cat litter box....


He looks so cute & innocent.... BUT he's the reason for the next picture!


He threw this horrible sticky man on my vaulted ceiling - ugh!


Worms! Gotta love worms. (or not)


Uh oh this picture was taken right before my "respect all life" lecture.
(Lecture #237)


I don't think my lecture made any impact when he saw that when you
toss worms around they tie themselves in knots!


Oh yea did I mention that Jason started Fitness Boot Camp?
Here he is trying to take some of K's Wacky Mac!
She put up a good fight!

Go Jason, go Jason!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks you, FDIL!! A - You are really getting around!! I'm not going to know you this summer! (Of course, I'm watching you grow up on the blog, so I will!) B - What's with that hair?? And throwing sticky men on the ceiling?? K - Yuck! I saw that worm in your hand and all that worm "juice" all over your hands!! Z - You are way too much into worms!! Don't bring them around G'ma B, OK?!?!?! Jason - Let the girl eat!! Sherry - another unexpected chore for you!! Many thanks for the pictorial!! I was almost ready to write - ha! Love, bmg

shell said...

Sherry, I have friends whose 4 year old son threw a sticky man on their vaulted ceiling. The son is now 7. The man is still there. :)

Love ya!!!!!