Thursday, May 29, 2008

This is a wanna be triathlete..

Last night my new "friends" in the tri club thought it would be fun to torture me, no wait that isn't it. They decided that since I have signed up to be in a triathlon on June 21st that I should actually experience what it was like, so last night we did an unofficial sprint triathlon (300 yard swim, 10 mile bike ride and a 2 mile run). It was a blast! I slept SO good last night, I was sore, tired and I felt incredible!! To my tri-buddies - THANK YOU! You all encouraged me, praised me and pushed me and I appreciate it!!
This is me AFTER it was all done - lovely!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS: SHERRY YOU ROCK!!!!

Kierstyn said...

You are AMAZING!

That's all I can say.

Minniti family said...

I am so glad that we went last night and did it! What were we so afraid of. I think we can do anthing we want to now! Sorry I will not be here to join you on June 21st. Good Luck!!!

Sherry said...

You rock Nicole! We are maniacs!! We can conquer any swim, bike, run they throw at us with some wise crack comments and a lot of laughter (oh yea and the backstroke!). I'm so glad you were there! Thanks for joining the torture with me. I love you even though you will always beat my b*tt!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Check out that hot, trim momma! Way to go!

Love,
Christi