Monday, February 11, 2008

Randomness

I have so much to say. :)

First off I want to tell you about my weekend. Not because it was anything fantastic, just because it was interesting. A, Z and I went to CS to stay with my brother, Scott on Friday night (he beat me at canasta, just barely). I was able to go see my friends Kierstyn & Curtis our kids played, we chatted and had dinner it was great to have a place to relax and let the kids play. Saturday morning Z got a new motorized truck from G'pa Harold & G'ma Judy (we should have pictures to share later this month), finally while we were in CS we went to our friend's Christi & Michael to help celebrate their little girl, Alexis' 3rd birthday party. Sadly the weekend took a turn for the worse when we got back home on Saturday night - Z got sick. Lastly, on a disgusting and slightly funny side I went to get Jason & the big kids dinner Saturday night and inadvertently came across a skunk who was having it out with a SUV, I drove through the skunk spray and now my van STINKS! Phooey and PU!

Things I love about my babies...
A - soft, fluffy hair that falls over her ears, no matter how much I try to push it behind her ear. How she holds onto my shirt or finger for dear life when she's nursing and kicks her feet.
Z - how he says packpack

Okay I'm almost done. Kierstyn posted this on her blog -- one-word answers only!

Answers
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your significant other? sick
3. Your hair? gray/blonde
4. Your mother? friendly
5. Your father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? sleeping
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? delighted
10. The room you're in? kitchen
11. Your ex? none
12. Your fear? misplaced
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? family
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? tall
16. Muffins? chocolate
17. One of your wish list items? paint
18. Where you grew up? Missouri
19. The last thing you did? post
20. What are you wearing? sweats
21. Your TV? overboard
22. Your pets? two
23. Your computer? old
24. Your life? magnificent
25. Your mood? content
26. Missing someone? 2
27 Your car? skunky
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29 Favorite Store? online
30. Your summer? busy
31. Like someone? love
32. Your favorite color? black
33. When is the last time you laughed? minutes
34. Last time you cried? weeks
35. Who will/would re-post this? Christi

4 comments:

Kierstyn said...

How I luuuuuv those random posts! And how I luuuuuved spending time with you this weekend!

And just for the record, I have never seen anything but blond hair! So, if there are grey ones, you've kept them hidden well.

Sherry said...

Oh yea - how rude of me! Thank you Kierstyn & Curtis, Scott, Paula & Kirk, Dana & Bryan, AND Christi & Michael for putting up with ZA & I this weekend. Loved seeing you all & spending time with you!

Unknown said...

Wow, Z has to get a stomach bug to calm down. I will tell you what: he was non-stop this weekend. His uncle really enjoyed chasing him around. Tell him when he is ready he can just stay in CS and we can send his mommy home. :-) I'll teach him how to play Canasta so as to beat his mom consistently when she comes to visit. hahaha

And it was fun to see A too. She is growing up really fast. Soon I will be able to chase her around the house as well.

What really needs to happen is that you and Jason need to have a kid every two years so as to keep me supplied with fun nieces and nephews of varying ages. That would actually be just fantastic.

Love,
Scott

Vicki said...

i love your random question/answers, and i'm so sorry your car is skunky! ugh! wow- how 'bout that kid every 2 years challenge from your brother??? :)
hope Z is feeling better- and the rest!