Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Funny Kids

My children crack me up! I spend more time laughing and chuckling to myself at the funny things they say and do.
Here are a few examples.

I sing this song to Z-boy:
I love you Z, oh yes I do, I don't love anyone like I love you....
when you're not with me I'm bbllluueee (stretch out that blue!)
Today Z started singing it to me! Awww so sweet! But the funny part was how he stretched out the blue.
*I'm going to try to get this on video!

I love how he quotes Buzz Lightyear, "To infinite and begone" (all you Toy Story fans know that he says, beyond not begone)

B has a new thing that he and Z do too. B puts out his fist and says, "brothers forever." Z wraps his hand around B's fist and says it too. Again - aww!

Finally tonight I allowed A to partake in my favorite beverage. She didn't like it... see the picture below.Curious about what elicited this face? Ice water!

No comments: