Thursday, February 21, 2008

Little J

Erin & I chatted today on the phone - as we do a lot. I really enjoy these conversations, although they usually make me sad that we don't live closer to each other... today as we discussed what our babies were doing I was just so glad that I have her in my life and that not only do we have the chance to have these conversations, we also really enjoy each others company (even if we are almost 2000's of miles away). Here is what Erin's little guy, J was doing while we talked today (trying on a new, way cool, hat).

LOVE IT!


P.S. Erin - I hope you don't mind me sharing this picture... he's just so "stinkin' cute!"
Oh yea - on a side note, I love how Z knows exactly who this little guy is every time I open up a picture of him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sherry! I don't mind you posting his picture. It is a cute surprise for me to log on to your site and see his face! I was thinking about this hat...it reminds me of a hat that a jockey would wear (except maybe a little warmer)! Alex thought the hat was way cute too...
-ECR

Anonymous said...

I know him! He really is just so "stinkin' cute!" Love bmg

Vicki said...

sweet little j! ...must run in the family, the whole stinkin' bunch is stinkin' cute!!! heehee
vicki

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well they all get their stinkin' cuteness from their stinkin' Gramps, er, thats CUTE, stinkin Gramps (unless you are talking about their other gramps, then not so much cuteness).

Yes, they are indeed fortunate children to have the gramps' stinkin' cuteness gene.

TTG