Monday, February 25, 2008

Am I sick?

My mother asked me the other day when I was going to do something nice for myself, get a massage, pedicure... something like that? Today I did it, I did something nice for myself, I got my carpet cleaned! Aww - it felt so great! :) I'm so excited that my little speed crawler will have a clean floor to explore on. So? Am I sick, are there others out there that would think of this as a luxury or treat? For the record, I took pictures too but they just aren't blog worthy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone, I would LOVE that! Oh I want the carpet replaced in my house so badly, but I would be thrilled with a cleaning. Very cool!

Love,
Christi

Wordy girl said...

My DH gave me twice-a-month maid service for Valentine's Day, and I have never loved him more! So, you're not sick at all. For some of us, coming home to a clean house is just as relaxing as a pedicure!

Sherry said...

Thank you ladies! I'm glad to know that I'm not alone, clean carpet is way better than a pedicure... until sandal weather comes. :)