Monday, February 4, 2008

Palatal Expander

Today I took K to the orthodontist. Here is what is happening with her sweet little self. Here is how the orthodontist described it.... her top two teeth are coming in, "one's going east and the other west" and as far as the bottom teeth, "they were playing musical chairs and the last one lost." Her fourth permanent tooth is coming in behind the other three on the bottom. Apparently she has overcrowding since she has a "petite, little mouth" - not sure how she got that! I'll take the blame for the overcrowded genes but I can't imagine that anyone would describe me as having a little mouth!
So here's a link to a website to show the first instrument of torture (I mean procedure) that K is going to get to "enjoy!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is all very interesting, I have never seen one of those....leave it to K to have the newest & best of all so she can have the prettiest smile of all.
I love your initial description S, east vs. west and musical chairs---only in TX !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor K! But..she'll love the results eventually! Hope her adjustment period is very easy!

Love, bmg