Sunday, February 3, 2008

Makes my feet HURT

Today we explored Hippy-Dippy Land. We went to Mt. Bonnell to see the touted, "great views and nice hiking paths" for ourselves. You will see in this edited picture what I saw!

As some of you know I have a petrifying fear of heights, I actually have physical symptoms when I watch a movie and see people up high (hence the title of this blog - my feet actually hurt when I am up high and am afraid of falling). As you can see in this picture there were only a few barricades, railings, bars, barriers, fences, or other protective devices on this mountain overlook!! Ugh! I will admit that the views were nice but I don't think that this is one of those places we will frequent often.

Ready for our hike - A was living the life and LOVING it!






So tired & thirsty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW-----Looks like a very nice place for the view, however, like my daughter, I don't so heights well. I didn't blame K for being tired and thirsty. Looks like quite a hike. You guys are really exploring Hippy-Dippy Land..I love the pic of A.

Kierstyn said...

Looks like fun! Not bad for Hippy-Dippy Land!

See you soon!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! You have such a happy family Sherry. I am a really lucky (if not always in touch) uncle.