Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still here

We are still here, just been busy.
Here's what we've been doing.


Z & I continue to do puzzles -
sometimes we even do them in our skivvies (aka - undie pants!)


B & I enjoy a PB&J at swim meets. B ALMOST made his STAG times last weekend. He didn't but let's list what he did do. He was 2 seconds away from making his STAGS in the 50 freestyle, he stayed constant on his 50 Fly, he made a respectable time on his 50 breast AND he took 3 seconds off his 100 free. I was very impressed and proud of his accomplishments - I'll also remind you that this was his 1st season of Long Course!

Finally A & I really enjoyed watching Mr. Z
taking a little catnap after we went for a walk around the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pix! Cute kids, of course! Where is K?? Love, bmg

Anonymous said...

Way to go B.....you just keep amazing me !!!!!! Z just looks so cute, I know he is, but sleeping babies are soooo sweet. Looks like A is really taking it all in.
Love, tmn