Saturday, July 5, 2008

PT update

Last night we settled down in our yard for a nice display of fireworks when I heard a little voice say the words I've longed to hear for 6 months now, "Mommy I need to potty." Huh? What? YES! I took B in (no just kidding), I took Z in and sure enough he went potty! Double YES! This morning when we got done with our first potty break he informed me that he was a big kid and didn't wear diapers anymore and wanted some of his underwear. YES! YES! YES! So now I'm praying for a successful day - Yea Z! Good job, my little bug!

4 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Yay Z!!! You're such a big boy.

And way to go Supermom!! Three down, one to go. :-)

Anonymous said...

OK, Z you keep up the good work, you're such a big boy....and congrats to you S for your determination.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yea Z!! I hope you guys have a successful day!

Love,
Christi

Anonymous said...

I have to say Yea Z, too!! Hope things are still successful! Bet Z is so proud of himself!
Love, bmg