Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pictures to keep the masses happy

Tomorrow is the first day of VBS! Can't wait - it looks like it will be TONS of fun! Z&A are in a class of wee little ones (only for those working at VBS) and they are called the squeaky beakers - hee hee! Cracks me up each time I think of it. The theme is Power Lab - should be loads of fun. Since I'm the official picture taker - yea can you BELIEVE THAT?! - you will probably see some really great pictures after it is all done but until then here's a couple from this weekend to keep you happy. We had a very lazy weekend - the first this summer - so there isn't much in the way of pictures.

A's new favorite thing is to get her hair combed. She'll stand still for long periods of time if I just brush her hair (she's my girl).


B&A are becoming fast friends & today B taught A how to give hugs. K was the photographer so they are a little wacky but oh so cute!


Because she has such a sweet smile!!!!

He looks SO innocent!


Fun with paint! I was sure I gave him a paint brush!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think K did a good job...the pics are cute. A is growing so fast..wow.
It is always good to see pics of all of you..you are looking great S.
Love, tmn

Vicki said...

I love the pictures! thanks for the update of all of them- and I love your blog's facelift! Have fun at VBS (Ben LOVED Powerlab!) -and call us if you come this way to see G'ma Bonnie & G'pa John!!!
vicki