Saturday, July 26, 2008

Job Description

Our economy stinks! If Pres. Bush or if any prospective candidates for president ever grace my blog with their presence then I would like you to know THAT. Because of the previously mentioned odiferous economy, Jason & I've decided I needed to go back to work. Since making that decision I've been very aware of the things that I do all day that make our lives easier on the weekends and in the evenings. As some of you know I have found a part-time job that will hopefully provide us with enough income to fight off this stinky economy, if so then I will continue to be able to stay home with the babies and continue to do the work that I love.

Here's a montage to show you the work that I love - most of the time:


I know I'm forgetting some stuff - help me fill in the blanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How well you "said" it all !!!!!
Oh how I hope & pray this PT job will be enough, it is so great for you to be able to stay at home.....this economy has hit everyone...I have never cooked sooooo many meals at home, except when you & Mark were still little and at home.
YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great job on your montage, Sherry! You could market that! I hope everything works out for the best. Love, bmg

Christi said...

You forgot fixing dinner, baths, bedtime, and taxi service. :-) I also pray that this job works out because I can imagine how tough it would be to keep your house running so smoothly and working full time. You're always in my prayers! Oh and you do more work than I do. ;-)

Sherry said...

I'll have to take my camera to some more places (thanks Bonnie & John):
grocery shopping, swimming with the kids, lessons, blogging - cuz that's really important! Bed time stories... that montage could get really long.

Kierstyn said...

I think you guys now have it covered. I was thinking about shopping, driving and baths. Don't forget dusting!