Thursday, July 10, 2008

Funny Z Story

This is Z's new favorite book. He's learning lots about our blood system, muscles, skeleton and digestive system (which is beneficial with the potty training).


In addition to all the previously mention components there is a picture of a woman who is pregnant. Today Z asked me where my baby was. I said, "I am not having another baby. I have my babies already." He looked at me and said, "But I don't want Afina." I couldn't help but laugh and then Z informed me that he didn't want anymore babies. Fine by me!

Speaking of Z - here's a picture of him about 10 minutes ago.


Here's how we got to this sweet slumber!
1.) park for an hour and a half
2.) a 3D movie with K
3.) finally two hours at the pool

Woo hoo! Sweet sleep my three year old whirling dervish!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Hmmm...future scientist maybe? And good job with making that kid tired!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is ready for kisses and hugs....soooo sweet.
What you have to go thru to get him worn out...WOW. Speaking of the digestive system, how's it going ??????
Love, tmn