Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sir Potty A Lot

If I could put this post to music I would and the song would be, "I'm SO excited and I just can't hide it...."
Watch out - here comes more poop talk, turn back now if you find it distasteful to blog such things!

Today we had success - I heard the familiar clang of a toilet seat and alarm bells went off. (In our house that either means Z's trying to do something constructive or A has escaped her captors and is now enjoying an indoor splash game) I ran to see who was "calling" me - I found Z with a WAD of wet wipes, a big smile and an excited, "Momma I did it!" Yep my little Z on his own removed his pants and went #2 on the potty. We tried to call daddy, we called our friend Ms. Nicole and two of his loving grandma's and danced around excitedly!

I took this picture this morning and debated putting it on this blog but after such a great day I couldn't resist sharing it with you all. This is a treasure in my life everyday, so ENJOY!

6 comments:

Christi said...

VERY, VERY cool! Way to go Z!! Keep it up!

Kierstyn said...

YAY!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!

Sherry said...

Day 2 - we have two days of success... three cheers for our little Z boy!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Z !!!! Way to go.
Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Z !!!!! You are doing so good, keep up the good going......
Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Z!!

Scott