Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Andy!

Today is Uncle Andy's birthday (although he's not my uncle, that is what he's called around here). B&K have always thought the moon rose and set around Uncle Andy & who am I to tell them otherwise. Andy is a terrific young man! I've known Andy since he was 6 years old - now that seems just crazy to me! We love you Uncle Andy! Happy Birthday!

(picture to be found and reloaded at a later date - sorry Andy!)
B&K with Uncle Andy at his graduation in 2003

Andy at Jason's graduation in 2006
Most recent picture I have of Andy (holding Erin's little guy J)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't see the pictures on this entry, but I can on all of the others. Hmmmm! Love, Me

Sherry said...

That's so weird. I could see them yesterday, I reposted last night and now I can't see them. Will play if I have time today. Sorry Andy!

Anonymous said...

I can see the third pix now - Andy & J. Am I the only one with problems?? Andy loved that K followed his advice - ha! But, unfortunately, B gave it right back to her! Poor girl! Love, Me