Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yep I'm a slacker!

It's been awhile since I've posted. As usual I've been sitting around eating bon-bons and not sharing any of the fun stories that have been happening around here.
This weekend I took BK&A to CS. I scrapbooked with my friends Christi & Kierstyn on Friday night. Saturday morning I took A to have her 1 year old portrait taken and she did GREAT! I was supposed to pick up B&K after that and come home to make another trip to the insane asylum (IKEA) but we had a slight change in plans. The kids were having so much fun with their friends in CS that they wanted to stay another night, I agreed to this even though I was positive that we had plans on Sunday (but couldn't remember what they were). I was about half way home when I remembered what it was, the kids had a birthday party to go to on Sunday at 1:30! UGH! I speedy-quick worked it out that I would pick the kids up at 12pm on Sunday at the half-way point and then we'd go to our party. The kids had a great time this weekend, spending time with friends and at the birthday party (which was a pirate theme - hence explaining the next set of pictures).
Monday morning we had a little morning singing and dancing. A enjoyed wearing her brother's pirate bandanna while she danced.

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

What cuties! Love the morning dance... I think I could do that... will try in the morning... after some coffee!

Had a great time seeing you this weekend. Totally miss seeing you every month at scrapbook night!

Anonymous said...

See - I just knew I was missing out on something! Thanks for the post! Love, bmg