Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Exciting News!

I just got off the phone with Jason! Several months ago Jason was asked if he would be interested in working in Markham, Ontario to help them bring some tools on line for their device analysis department. When he volunteered he never thought they would ask him because he was so new to the company. Well, I guess he was wrong. Matt Thayer came to him this morning to ask if he was still interested. He just called me and although we have a LOT to discuss, it looks like we'll be moving to Canada sometime this year!

6 comments:

kathryn said...

Wow - that's a huge move! And I thought moving from here to Austin was big! I'm looking forward to seeing how this unfolds. Congrats Jason - what a big vote of confidence.

kathryn said...

(I wonder how many April fools jokes I'll fall for today...)

Anonymous said...

Canada!!! Yikes!!!

Anonymous said...

April Fools?????? Or for real????
Love, Me

Anonymous said...

Might you really be moving to Canada, or is this some cruel April Fool's joke? If it's true, I'm happy for you, but I have to say that I called Michael crying at the thought of you moving to Canada. Being Canadian is worse than a yankee, eh? ;-)

Love,
Christi

Sherry said...

Christi I'm sorry I brought you to tears! As for the rest of you - now I know how to get comments on my blog! Lie!! :)
Part of this story is true, Jason was asked if he'd be willing to go to Markham, Ontario. However, Matt Thayer has not asked him to go... although we are still kind of hoping. :) Maybe in a year...