Saturday, April 12, 2008

Everybody together now...

P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S! Put it all together and we have PROGRESS! Yea! (Now you know why they didn't pick me as cheerleader three years in a row!)



Now in other news:
K enjoyed Mark's birthday - that was her math lesson for the day.


Z is learning to write sentences with play-doh. This sentence if it isn't very clear says, "I ate a sandwich." Wow Z!

Finally, BB is still missing. So sad!
I rode again last night. I did go running on Wednesday, it wasn't as much fun as swimming and biking. No worries - I will stick with this! My goal is the Family Triathlon on July 19th (swim 200 yards, bike 5 miles and run 1.2 miles)! What makes it even better is that B and 'our' coach - Adrien made a bet on me last night. If I beat B then he has to swim a 250 butterfly for coach and if he wins then the coach has to swim a 25o butterfly for him! Love it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I haven't told you yet, I am totally impressed that you are doing this! What a great way to be healthy and a good example of goal setting to your kids. Way to go superwoman!

Love,
Christi

Sherry said...

Thank you Christi - you have pinpointed one of the major reasons that I have decided to do this, my kids! I want to show them that you are never too old to get fit and try something new or different! It's been a blast so far - tomorrow I go for my run! Woo hoo!
The other reason? I've always thought it looked like fun & you know me I can't focus on one thing for too long.

Kierstyn said...

Sherry, the new blog look is WONDERFUL!!! I love, love, love the header!! Maybe in your free time you could start designing blog headers.

Am I funny, or what?!