Tuesday, April 8, 2008

She swims!

Another hurdle down! I went to swim practice this evening and found out that paddling around the pool to cool down on a sunny day is nothing compared to swimming for exercise or technique! B is my hero! I am amazed at his form, his speed and his ability to pull it ALL together! I felt like such a fish out of water this evening, flapping about wildly and erratically! But it won't get me down!! I can do this!
Tomorrow night is the third hurdle - walk/run, I understand that we are actually going to be doing the bleachers - AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!! I'm terrified, but eager to feel the burn! I'll post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you---can't wait to hear about tomorrow...did you say bleachers ????? WOW !!!!
Love,
tmn

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I'm so proud of you! I so wish I was there to train with you, that sounds like so much fun. Also soooo good for you!That's exactly the kind of thing I need to find here. - Erin