Friday, April 4, 2008

Mother-in-LAW!

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite people in the WHOLE wide world and I'm not just saying that because she is my husband's mother! Really!

Happy Birthday Bonnie!

My mother-in-law is super, terrific and wonderful. She is loving, gentle and would do anything for her family (except maybe call in pizza). There are times now when I look back at the beginning of our relationship and remember being terrified of this woman - because I wanted her to like me. But as of now I'm officially her favorite daughter-in-law and I covet that title! Thank you Bon-Mom for loving me like a daughter and helping me, through your example, to be a better mother!
I love you! Here are some of my favorite pictures of my Bon-Mom (I could have done another montage!)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, favorite daughter-in-law! I can't imagine that I'm scary, though - unless it's scary looking!! Ha!! And - I have been known to order pizza - on a good day! I had a really nice birthday, thanks to all of my kids (and spouses)and grandkids - friends, other relatives - and John! Nice Day!
Love, Me