Sunday, April 6, 2008

Funny Z story

Jason had to work this weekend from home and requested a quiet house. There is only one way to make this house quiet during the day time - get the kids out! So I loaded up B,Z&A and B's friend, H (K was at a friend's baseball game) and we went to Sweet Berry Farms to pick strawberries. While we were there Z enjoyed picking and eating the strawberries. I tried to convince him not to but every time I turned around he was eating another one. When we got home I asked Z to tell his daddy about picking strawberries. He said, "I picked them and ate them." So I asked why did mommy ask you not to eat anymore? His response, "So I don't get sick and need the barf bucket." YES! I may not have that boy potty trained but he's figuring out the barf bucket!! cha-ching!!

Enjoy the montage of our little adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your song selections made me laugh. :-) Very cute pictures!

Love,
Christi