Monday, March 31, 2008

Being thankful

Sometimes life gets busy and I have to remind myself to stop and be thankful. My children are such a blessing & I am so thankful to have them in my life. For those of you that wonder why I'm such a photo fanatic, here's why, how else will I remember moments like these when I'm old and senile.



(NO my 2 year old is not flipping you the bird!)


Since I have not had time to hook up the video camera and capture the video I thought you might like a little sneak peek of my newest "toddle"-er!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Cute pictures of our grandchildren! Do you realize that we haven't seen A for 5 months and B,K,and Z for 9 months?? They change a lot in that time!! Thank goodness for your pictures, video, and blog!! Don't stop posting!!
Love, Me

Sherry said...

Thank you Bon-Mom I won't stop posting! We all miss you and TTG! Love you both!

Kierstyn said...

Wow! What a big girl! Part of me is very excited for Benjamin to start walking, the other part of me wants to push him over every time he tries. :-)