Friday, March 28, 2008

Insert something witty here

HA! Now it's your job to come up with a good title for one of those blogs that is a potpourri of random thoughts, comments and pictures too.

Homeschooling is very time consuming. Not that I didn't know that or that I wasn't prepared for it, but it is an adjustment. K is doing well. We've had a few little bumps with what I like to refer to as the Saturday morning mentality, but we are working through those. B has been watching from the sidelines and is anxious to get started, he likes the hours! :) Even Jason's boss has asked if we are accepting applications (joking - of course!). As of now we have no more openings, we already have a waiting list with two perspective students waiting on the sidelines. hee hee

A's new fun thing to do is 'so big' and sticking out her tongue. She's taking a break from her walking adventures, she's cruising the couch but she's not really trying to walk on her own she prefers to drop and crawl.


Um - I found some cheerios under here.


Aunt Cheryl gave the kids some Mardi Gras beads - those are the new favorite toy in this house! We have to be very careful with them but they are SO fun!

Jason & BK went camping last weekend with my brother Mark & his boys (Shawn & Justin). I am looking forward to seeing the pictures from their weekend. While they were gone I kept myself busy with Z&A and a little painting.

This is how I got my painting done with a ten month old around! Hmm, smart thinking huh?


B has even gotten into the 'so big' game. :) Isn't he a cutie?!


Zism's
Z - Mommy can I have a band aid?
Mommy - Why do you need a band aid, are you bleeding?
Z - No, for my nose! (it was runny)

Mommy - Z I'm so proud of you for pottying on the big boy potty!
Z - Mommy, I'm proud of you too.
Mommy - Aww, thanks Z. What did I do?
Z - Nuf teen (that's 2 year old for nothing!)

Last but not least - here's a picture to help you have SWEET dreams!

1 comment:

shell said...

Your kids are getting so big! Sorry I don't comment very often. I read daily, but through google reader which makes it less convenient to comment. (pathetic excuse, don't you think?) We sure miss you guys! Home schooling, huh? What prompted that? Anyway, glad you guys are doing well. Let us know if you ever make it to the metroplex. We'd love to see you!