Sunday, January 6, 2008

Siblings

I like my brother, Mark! I think he's a really neat guy and here's the thing that I like the most about him... he's living proof that you can be wrong about a person! I used to think there couldn't be any good reason that my mom kept him around. :0)
Guess I was wrong! These are a couple of pictures from our Christmas with Mark & his family (FYI - the other reasons that I think Mark's a good guy... Shawn, Justin and Cheryl are pictured too).

Mark giving A her Christmas present.

Justin with his cousin A.

Shawn relaxing.

My mom, Terri & Mark's wife, Cheryl
(one of Mark's greatest attributes - he wisely married her!)

Another reason Mark is fun - he knows how to act like a fool! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You're too nice. We're all a bunch of wackos!
Cheryl