Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blog worthy

Tonight as Jason and I spent our "quiet time" watching the news and preparing for bed we heard a door open down the hall. We both stopped typing on our computers, looked at each other and then at our door. Here is what we witnessed; a wee little two year old carrying his beloved baby bear stumble into the door frame and say in his most innocent voice, "can I watch Blues Clues?" We couldn't help ourselves, we laughed out loud! I took him to the bathroom, assured him that I was getting ready to go to bed (it was indeed night time) and then I sang him the "Bible" song (Jesus Loves Me) and put him back to bed. Do I hear a collective, "Aww!"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey with Noggin going 24 hours of preschool shows, he probably could have. ;-) That's too cute!

-Christi