Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm lovin' it

No I'm not talking about McD's - I'm talking about life. I am currently trying to potty train Z, it is still a one-sided process, in other words I want it more than he does, but he's catching on. We had four successful trips yesterday and two ALREADY today! I have high hopes!
A is growing and changing EVERY day. She is crawling like a champ, has great eye sight (she can spot something dropped by one of the big kids within a millisecond of it being dropped) and she's even trying to pull herself up on stuff (our hands and her "thinking" chair are her favorite things to pull up on). B is now officially (as of 7:22am) 10 years old, K is officially going to turn 8 in four days! Those are just a few of the wonderful, awesome things that I'm lovin' about this life!

What has kept me from blogging recently are mundane things.... grocery shopping, my dryer is going wacky (actually it is the tube that shoots the hot air out of the house - it has a clog, which is my fault!), and just general housekeeping stuff.

Here's some pictures to bring you up to date on Jason's Clan.

K is working on some patches for Girl Scouts - this week they did face painting.

Working on pulling up like a big girl!

Crawling!

Our Debbie blessed us with a little Christmas in January!
B was VERY thrilled with his new Roboreptile (as was Z).

Cows in our backyard! Well sort of... in the field behind our house
(along with the vultures, scorpions, snakes and other assortment of wild life!)

Finally here are my boys hamming it up for the camera.

P.S. Yes I'm still working on the video clip of A crawling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone really is still there! A is really changing now that she is mobile! She's going to lose weight with all of that new exercise!!!
Love, bmg

Anonymous said...

Sherry,
You have soooo many reasons for "lovin it". The pics are great, it is so special to watch your blog and be surprised with each new entry. BKZA are so special to us, I love being a part of their life.
Love to all, tmn