Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Laughter

I read a statistic the other day that made me sad, the average American child laughs 200 times per day, while us straight-laced adults only laugh about 15 times per day! So I challenge you... LAUGH! Laugh often, laugh hard and laugh out loud! :)

So here's a great way to start, share a funny story or memory. You can do it here as a comment or you can just post it on your own blog.

Here's mine. Last night as I was going to bed I had a mental image of myself as a prepubescent child... picture this if you will (AND LAUGH)!!!

Me in periwinkle blue knicker pants, plaid high collar shirt, knee high socks and of course the 70's hair parted down the middle and feathered on each side! The best part about it... I thought I was lookin' good and oohh so stylish!!

I'll try to get my hands on a picture so I can give you a good laugh on another date... until then share a laugh with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no way that a parent of young children only laughs 15 times a day! Just last night I was "forcing" Alexis to eat her dinner. On her last big bite before she could get down, she frowns, takes a bite, and procedes to swish it around in her mouth like mouthwash. I'd never seen her do that before! Michael and I both look away, laughing, but it was too late, she saw us laughing and any reminders of appropriate table manners went out the window! Thanks for the mental image of you as a child. hehe

Love,
Christi

Sherry said...

Yes, Christi - I have to agree with that! I know I laugh more than 15 times a day at Z alone... not to mention BK&A.