Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy Lady

I didn't realize what a busy lady I was until I stopped and put some pictures on my computer. When I did I realized that I had to share! So here is the play by play:

I have assisted in the hunt for the perfect binkie...

This little duck wasn't it!

I have helped this super hero,
known only as Z to find and successfully use the "big boy potty."


I have supported this walking, piano playing, savant.

I have aided and abetted these two in camouflaging themselves
... on the recliner?!



In addition to all of this I have provided entertainment of
untold excitement to this motley crew of hooligans.
Yep that is the dryer - who knew?!


Even Max had some fun stuff to watch!


Finally I have fed this little darling even though she insists on blowing raspberries.


So I guess I'm busier than I thought! :)

5 comments:

Kierstyn said...

No wonder they call you super mom!

Anonymous said...

I plan to make you even busier. Ha Ha Ha Ha!




-B

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of A! Definitely one for the scrapbook. ;-)

-Christi

Unknown said...

Sherry,
So what was in the dryer? I am super curious.

Your A has very beautiful blue eyes and, judging from the photo, she can do a fantastic raspberry. I am jealous of the raspberry.

No pictures of Jason or you? I saw Max though.

With lots of love,
Scott

Sherry said...

The kids were watching their stuffed animals drying.