Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm still here... call this a writer's strike! :)

While you wait for me to get back to writing/putting pictures on here for you to peruse... here's a little cliff hanger of what is to come.
1.) We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago and I'm working on a montage of that...
2.) My baby girl is crawling (video to be available soon)...
3.) My eldest daughter was painted as a kitten tonight picture to come soon
4.) When A throws a fit her eyes develop red circles around them and she gets red spots on her forehead - not attractive but we have pictorial proof to use later as blackmail.
5.) I also have pictorial proof that Z has begun using the potty successfully (about once per day!)... but I'll refrain from that.
Finally....
6.) I will be the mother of a 10 year old boy this weekend! AWWW!!! And an 8 year old girl next week - double AWWW!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherry,
Thanks for holding back on the proof that Z is growing up. :-) Love your blog.

Scott

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment around there...
Cheryl