Saturday, January 5, 2008

She's clapping!! ... or does she want more?

Here's a little video clip for our loved ones far away. A has really begun to "grow up" before our very eyes. Yesterday she started clapping and I was so happy to be the FIRST one to see it. We had lots of fun with her clapping yesterday but it was a little bit of a problem since we also gave her finger foods for the first time and I was trying to show her sign language for more... I may have to rethink that.

Other things you need to know before you watch the video...
1.) Z wanted me to video him too, as you will see.
2.) When Z is being video taped he wants to "see" himself so I have to turn the screen, causing the camera to shake - sorry about that.
3.) In the first part look at these adorable pants with the little pockets on A!!! So cute! Thanks Nicole.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! Loved it!
Love, bmg