Monday, June 4, 2007

Miss Me?

We have been a very busy family lately. The kids and I have been adjusting to our new stay at home family status, we are developing a schedule that goes something like this:
I get up at around 7am and get a quick shower.
We eat breakfast.
A eats.
We walk to the park (trying to meet kids and people - no luck yet).
We come home play outside a little while.
Watch The Price is Right.
Play, feed A, play, watch TV, read a book or two.
I fix lunch (I'm working on healthy lunches... takes a little more work than a sandwich and chips).
We eat lunch.
Naptime (we are trying to convince Z&A that they need naps at the same time).
Snacktime when the babies wake up.
Play inside or outside, depending on how hot it is.
Fix dinner & wait for Jason to come home.
Now in all that convoluted mess I'm trying very hard to unpack boxes, keep the house clean and do laundry. I have to say that laundry is much easier as a stay at home mom, I usually do a load or two a day and then it isn't all waiting for me on Saturday morning.
This weekend we went to church at Fellowship of Plum Creek, the kids seemed to like it and I thought it was good. A lady, named Keri sat with me, which I thought was very nice and one of my big complaints about some of the churches in CS, I always felt like a leper because no one would sit by me (even after I tried Sunday school and Bible Study), really I took my weekly bath every Sunday morning (ha ha). We will go back next Sunday as a family and join the kick off for the Vacation Bible School, which is next week.
I have thought of many miscellaneous things to tell you all but I am not sure how to put them in an email or blog so I'm just going to list them here.
Z thinks that his little sister broke her belly button... when the umbilical cord finally fell off he looked at her with such a distressed look and said, "It's broken!"
B is doing swim club on Tuesday and Thursday evening. I met a few ladies there... so that was good, one of them I ran into at church too. Everyone I've talked to loves Plum Creek which is a plus. Finally, B decided to taken a fashion stand this summer and we allowed it because we knew all the grandmas would love this... check out the picture below.

Yep - that is a mohawk!!
Much love to everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you get a shower every day?!? You rock at this stay at home mom thing! ;-) And yes, I miss you!

-Christi

Anonymous said...

Brendan, YOUR HAIRCUT IS AWESOME!!!!

Sherry, I don't think my mom would have ever done that. You rock.

And yes I miss you guys. Thanks for letting me come over and play this weekend.

Scott

shell said...

I will also add that you rock at the blog thing. I love knowing what's going on in your life. It makes me feel like you still live down the road. :)

Hey, Kimie & Daniel will be at ComGroup next week. Wanna come? :)

love ya!!!

Kierstyn said...

Way to go SuperMom!!! You have a schedule, you are out meeting people, finding a church, unpacking, and letting your son get crazy hair cuts! You're awesome!!!

Miss you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Tell B that his hairdo would look better if it was purple or orange and he had some body piercings or a tattoo to go with it.

TTG