Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Swim Team

So B decided after one night that he wanted to be on the more advanced swim team and tonight was his first night of practice. He had a great time! I could tell he was happy, every time I saw his head above water (which wasn't much since he likes to be under water & he was in the water a LOT) he was smiling! I am thrilled that he decided to move up to this level, he's swimming a lot and is enjoying it too!
K has pink eye -so we took another trip to the dr. today. Last week we were there because A's umbilical cord hadn't fallen off (all is well - it has now). K was very unhappy today since I quarantined her from her brothers and sister and those are her favorite things to play with. When I told Z that K was going to the doctor his response was something like this, "K doctor, hurt? Ha ha!" I'm not sure what that means... but it was funny anyway.
Z has been doing better with his naps. Last weekend Jason made him close his eyes and told him not to open them at nap time so I've been following suit and it is working. Z will get into bed and I will ask him what he needs to do and he said, "Close eyes." And then that is exactly what he'll do, close them real tight!
Jason is sick - he has a cold. So I guess me being here hasn't helped him that much. Ha ha! He says he sleeps so much better, I'm not sure how. I sure would sleep great if they all left me for the night... tee hee.
I had a great time tonight watching B and reading a magazine, but I missed my ComGroup - Daniel & Kimie I'm sorry I couldn't be there to see you! Love you all so much and miss your smiling faces!
Can't wait to see Erin - she will be in tomorrow night. We have lots of fun food planned to help with her pregnancy cravings. I may not be pregnant anymore but I can have empathy for those cravings!
Here's a pic of Z with his brothers swim cap on - so cute!

1 comment:

shell said...

We missed you too!! It's just not the same without you. Aaron & Jason are gone, but we've replaced them for the summer with another Aaron and Jason's brother, Brandon. Also, I think 1 or 2 folks from the Tiltons old group is going to join us for the summer. Kimie & Daniel won't be here till next week, so you didn't miss much. :) But we still love you and miss you terribly. My kids especially miss yours. Samuel got a huge lego project and he's been talking about getting to show it to Brendan. And Jeremiah asked again if we were having Comgroup at our house or at Brendan & Kjesten's.

All our love!!!!