Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Credit

I believe that we should give credit where credit is due so... Thank you Rae Ann for telling me about Babywise and encouraging me to make A stick to a schedule of eating. She has been sleeping well at night for four nights now, anywhere from 9-3 or 10-4. I am so happy and wish only that I had listened to my wise old friend 9 years ago!! Yes that was a compliment Rae Ann - no I didn't just call you old! :)
So here's the latest with Jason's Clan:
B is still doing swimming, although he has not competed yet - we've had prior arrangements every weekend since he started and this weekend they are at tu and they (tu) created some rule about not allowing anyone to compete if they haven't competed twice during this summer - hmmm.. sounds like they know an Aggie has joined the ranks and they are scared!!
K has successfully taught herself how to ride a bike! Poor second child. Once she did that we realized that her bike was too small for her, so we are in the process of getting her a new bike, she's very excited about the prospect of riding her bike to school. K has also decided to join the swim team. She will go this evening to try out. She'll do fine and I'm looking forward to her getting to practice her swimming twice a week.
Z is the same wonderful little two year old! Okay, let's face it, when I'm trying to get him to take a nap I suspicion that he is a monster but I know better for many reasons:
He says, "Thank you Mommy!" in the cutest voice I've ever heard and he says it without prompting most of the time.
He kisses A with such tenderness that it makes my heart melt.
He always wants to hold A (granted it is for about 3 seconds) but it is so sweet.
He gives kisses and hugs every night to all his siblings and whatever part of Mommy & Daddy he can reach, most of the time our thighs (if the other parent isn't holding him).
If he doesn't get a nap it takes about 1 minute in the car to knock him out and then what a sight to behold he is, those sweet little cheeks, blond hair and eyelashes gently closed over those bright blue eyes - he is so precious at those moments that you know he's no monster, just completely misguided in the area of naps.
A - what can I say about A. She's smiling now and can sleep through anything - Thank you Lord!
Jason likes his job. He's currently not very busy and that doesn't sit well with him. He's a good worker bee and doesn't do well with idle time.
My friends Kierstyn and Shelley have put videos on their blogs. They are amazing! Yet one more thing for me to strive to do, here's hoping I can figure that out! BKZ could sit and watch those videos all day!! Thank you ladies! :)
Until then, here's a couple more pictures...

It isn't very often that I can get a picture of Z sleeping, but I risked waking him up for this one!


Here you can see B coaxing a smile out of A. I think they will get along just fine.

Happy Father's Day - Jason.
We ALL love you so much!

disclaimer: at any time I reserve the right to have grammatical errors and spelling errors in my blog - it's my blog and I'll goof up if I want to. :)

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

I LOVE the picture of Jason and the kids on Father's Day. I think you need to blow it up and send it to his office! So cute!

Oh, and videos on blogs are SUPER easy! Just go to onetruemedia.com. I think it's even easier that starting a blog, and you're a pro at that!

Miss you a TON! And I'm so bummed that I'm going to miss you while you're in town. Soon, we'll catch up soon!

Kierstyn