Wednesday, June 27, 2007

B is home

Let me begin by telling you that B is home safe and sound. He had a great time and is hoping that he can go again next year. Now we are anxiously awaiting our visit from G'ma Bonnie and G'pa John (aka TTG - Trailer Trash Gramps) - they will be here on Sunday. We are all so excited about their visit - especially A, we've told her about these grandparents and how silly they are and how they will love her like nobodies business! She can't wait - I know she tells me these things! :) Oh yea - A slept all night last night! Bed at 11 awake at around 6:30!!! Yea A! What a great baby we have!
We went back to CS on Monday so I could see my doctor (all's well). I farmed out all of my kids except A who accompanied me to the doctor. K went to my friend Shelley's and played with Samuel and Z went to my friend Christi's to play with Alexis. Thank you all for your hospitality! It was a busy day but it was good to see everyone and now I'm trying to figure out when we can go again.
I knew staying home was going to be a lot of work but I'm still amazed at how busy I am as a stay at home mom. Yesterday we did a lot of running around, B lost his goggles at the river so we had to get him some new ones for swim team and I needed to do some grocery shopping. We were out all morning and didn't get home until it was time for lunch and naps. Today is laundry day so we've been busy with that. Now that we are all home all day the house is in a constant wreck - it has that lived in look! So I feel like the energizer bunny when it comes to cleaning the kitchen and picking up stuff (burp rags, notebooks and balls oh my!). Z got a new ball pit and he loves it and actually does a good job of picking up most of the balls but there always seems to be a stray one here and ther.

No comments: