Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa Coach (aka Dad)

Today is Papa Coach's birthday! Here's a couple of my favorite pictures of him enjoying my kids! Sadly I don't have any of him with K on my available disks (trust me there are pictures, just not on the disks).
For those of you who don't know, his name was coined when B was little and would want us to tell him which Grandpa he was going to go see and we'd tell him the one with the coach - soon Dad was forever more known as "Papa Coach."


B fishing with Papa Coach at Roaring River.


Z snapping green beans with Papa Coach.


A working on wrapping this guy around her little finger.

I love you Dad! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, and remembering my birthday. I love all of you.
Papa Coach

Anonymous said...

Time sure seems to go by fast, they say that happens when you get older..don't know why it is happening to me. I love all of the pics, but the one with B, is so cute, and if I remember right, he did a good job fishing.
Love ya. tmn