Friday, October 17, 2008

Z funnies

Today when we got home from childcare Z had a little accident. I cleaned it up with the towels on hand, one of which was his Woody & Buzz towel. When we came out from cleaning up the mess he said to me:
"Mommy, in the future, will you please not use my Toy Story towel?" He said it JUST like that, ... in the future... wonder if I ever say that? My response (sadly) was the smarty pants one, "I won't use it if you don't pee on the floor." *sheepish grin*

Then a little while ago, Z came up to me with a tissue and a dead ant. He said, "look Mommy a dead ant God and Jesus saved us." I'm guessing that his Sunday school lessons are making an impact but need a little fine tuning.

Lastly, we are working on keeping Z from standing on the couch -why he started doing this I don't know. But the last two days he's been "grounded" from the couch - he couldn't sit on it. Today whenever he stands up on the couch he quickly sits down and says, "oh sorry Mommy."

This kid CRACKS me up!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Talbert said...

That is too funny....I cant wait till Brayden gets older so I can use all the quick witted comments ;) By the way I don't think I have told you But you have beautiful children :)

Anonymous said...

How funny, and how Z....he is such a witty little guy...I think he cracks up his whole family..
I am also glad he knows that God is watching over his family, extended I hope....Z is so cute.
Love, tmn