Monday, October 6, 2008

Because my MIL insists

My favorite MIL (mother-in-law) has reminded me that I have neglected you, my loyal reader. So here's the cliff notes of life in Hippy Dippy Land.
BKZ all got flu shots today.
Jason, Z, A & I all have colds - miserable.
A likes ketchup on her crayons, scissor cap and colored pencils (note to self: never leave coloring supplies on the table with A while she's eating. Thankfully I think she was just double dipping and sucking the ketchup off the items but yuck just the same!
I'm now CPR certified (again) and also first aid certified - thanks to Girl Scouts. That's also why I was out of my house ALL weekend (Saturday 9-4).
K and I get to go to GS camp in November - cabin camping, do I hear a YES!
B had a swim meet Friday & Saturday - yep I double booked on Saturday. Thank God for good friends.
Z thinks Thomas the Tank Engine video games are the "old" ones that Daddy used to play on his computer.


Here's some pictures, do cliff notes usually have pictures?


My little Z man can really put together an outfit!

A really gets INTO playing.
Poor girl her Mommy was just laughed and took pictures even though she was stuck.


Z&A's buddy Emma came over to play and mess with the caterpillars.

Friday night K&Z went to watch big brother B swim.

Of course there's a picture of B swimming - the best picture I could get - notice he's underwater!


Finally my favorite picture (this week)!

After the swim meet Z decided to have a "sleepover" in B's room.
Apparently Max wasn't too pleased that his nice comfortable bed was replaced with this squirmy, lumpy blanket/kid.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Glad you were convinced to blog! I love that last picture of Z and Max...so sweet. :-) Hope you guys feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

The picture of A in the toys is sooo funny....I'm glad you caught it in a pic. Max doesn't look too happy, but he adjusts easily, like sleeping in that room no matter who else is in there. Hope you guys get to feeling better soon, you can't be sick, you have too much to do...right ?????
Love to all,
tmn