Monday, October 13, 2008

A fun day

Today we had a family day. It started early with a parent teacher conference and a meeting with my children's church collaborator but quickly turned into a family day around 9:30 this morning.
We had intentions of going to a Dino Park but they close if it rains and we had some mist this morning and the radar indicated that it could rain around noon. So we hung those plans up and went for lunch at our favorite family restuarant - Red Robin and then went to the Austin Children's Museum. It was a lot of fun - the kids just ran, explored and played. I couldn't have asked for a better kids day - or at least I didn't think I could. We headed out around 2pm and A fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep. For the first time in months I took a nap, so did Jason. It was so nice! B&K kept an eye on Z and I got to relax for a little while. When I woke up the kids and I made ghosts for the front yard. It was a great day!
Here's our pictorial proof - hey a montage, how long has it been?

3 comments:

Christi said...

That really does look like a fun day...you are so blessed!! And can I tell you how jealous I am that you had Red Robin? That's mine and Michael's usual "date spot" when we go to San Antonio. Luckies!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

What a great day you must have had...fun kiddos, and J even got into it. I think it is great that B&K can watch Z so you can relax...finally. Loved the montage, thanks....
Love tmn

Anonymous said...

Cute video! Looks like you had a great day and that everyone is back to feeling better again! Thanks for the montage!

Love, bmg