Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New names

Jason & I have decided to rename Z&A. From now on they will be known as Headwound Harry and Headwound Henrietta - ugh! Headwound Harry took a running charge into the kitchen counter yesterday giving himself a nasty little gash on his head. Thankfully it is in the hair so any scar will be covered.... until he joins the military and becomes a parachutist (oh help me Lord!). He was not at all worried about the blood (which it didn't bleed as much as I thought it would being a head wound), he was very intrigued by it. "Look Mommy I can see my boo boo."
Headwound Henrietta has been working on getting this name for awhile. Today was the worst for me, she fell off her chair as she was trying to climb into it - she's my climber. Fell back on her head - ouch! I became concerned when she wanted to take a nap at 9am but I have attributed that to her cold and waking her up early this morning. As I said this wasn't her first head wound, the other day while in Daddy's care she took a header into the table leg and gave her self a big purple goose egg, smack dab in the middle of her forehead.
What am I going to do with these two?


OUCH!


"Is that a chunk of my hair?!"

"Bad counter!"

Completely unrelated but funny too:
Tonight my friend Lori watched the kids while I had a staff meeting. Apparently Headwound Henrietta was stinky and Lori said, "I don't know how I'm going to change you" (thinking that I didn't provide a diaper bag) to which Headwound Harry said, "you need to get some wet wipes and a diaper." He's so helpful when he's coherent and concious - ha!

Lastly, here are a couple of pictures of what a little card A is (yea yea Headwound Henrietta takes too long to type out!):
She loves to get a hold of B's googles and his swim caps, but never leaves them on in good light long enough to get a picture (so I apologize for the quality of this photo).


Another thing that she now does that I can't get a picture of (because I don't keep my camera in the bathroom) is she sits on Z's potty chair and "puts on" deodarant - now that is a sight!

B,K&A all thought I was doing kid pictures when I took Z's headwound picture so they posed too, enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures, kids! We do like to see each one of you! A & Z - no more head wounds, ok?!? Ouch! Looks like Z must be feeling better now - sure hope so. love, bmg

Christi said...

Awww, that last picture of A is adorable!! And OUCH to Z's head! Poor accident prone Jason's clan. They are rivaling Michael in injuries, at least your's can be solved with TLC and not an ER trip. :-)