Sunday, October 26, 2008

Post 300?!

Man I gotta make this one good - I didn't realize it was post 300!

We picked out our pumpkin today, we went to do it yesterday but the pumpkin patch in the neighborhood had already closed so we just took pictures and then went out today to get THE pumpkin. This is the time of year that I really miss Missouri - we loved going on the great pumpkin hunt every year and the great tree hunt, sometimes we even hunted apples in an orchard. I suppose when you don't do guns then you have to hunt inanimate objects. hee hee
Here's the pictures:

Wednesday I had two little pumpkins - they were so cute!


I love this second picture - A is tired of this cute, huggy stuff!

Go FAST!

Spaghetti face


One of the pumpkin patch pictures,
the sun was in their eyes so they had a hard time...


Ready for pumpkin hunting. I love the profile and the shadow.


Now that's just a sweet face.


Find the pumpkin...

5 comments:

Kierstyn said...

A is looking so big!!! And as always, all your kiddos are adorable!

It is rather depressing to take pumpkin pictures in shorts! I usually make my kids wear long sleeves and sweat it out. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, # 300, where has the time gone ??? I need to go back & check out some of the 1st ones.
This one is great, I love A's hair, and the togetherness(?)with Z. The great pumpkin hunt is such a tradition, I love the photos.
Thanks for #300.
Love to all, tmn

Christi said...

Those are great pictures. I also really like the "hugging" picture. :-)

Erin said...

Love the pictures. I'm with Kierstyn - strange to take your kids pumpkin hunting in shorts and sandals.

Of course, as I read this, snow is gathering on my porch and areas not far from me have gotten 10+ inches of snow this afternoon!!

Shouldn't there be happy medium? I think it called "Missouri."

Sherry said...

Kierstyn you are SO good with the outfits! I'm such a slacker in that respect... everybody get in the car Daddy's up for going to the pumpkin patch hurry, hurry, hurry!!
:)