Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Scott

Today is my brother, Scott's birthday - he's 9 or 10 years old - or at least he acts like that. hee hee! In honor of his birthday I have decided to post some pictures specifically for him, these pictures were taken right after I said, "Smile for Uncle Scott!" Here's what I got:







Just kidding! These were just some funny faces and I knew that Scott would appreciate them! Happy Birthday Scoot we love you!

Note to friends & family of Jason's Clan - if you take a self-portrait you should expect it to show up on your birthday blog.

3 comments:

Christi said...

I LOVE what A thinks of Uncle Scott. hehe Happy 10th Birthday Scott!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Scott,
I know those pics are the ones you like, but the one of you, get real, I really think you should have someone else try..ha ha !! Hope you had a great B'day.
Teri & Al

Anonymous said...

Sherry, you rock. Thanks for the blog spot. Hopefully I will see you guys this weekend. Say hi to everyone for me.

Love,
Scott